The iconic Australian harbour, Darling Harbour, recently received an enormous re-branding with the creation of a balloon-inspired font for its print, digital and ad marketing. The new font, fittingly named Darling Harbour after the Sydney harbour, turns the alphabet into a series of giant helium balloons.
The Darling Harbour re-branding expertly hinged itself on the creation of a new and customized font to market the brand on a visual level. The Darling Harbour font was inspired by helium balloons. Each letter in the Darling Harbour alphabet looks just like a technicolor floating balloon that is customizable in size, shape and color depending on the ad campaigns it is featured in. For example, for a Christmas party at Darling Harbour, the ad features the words "Santa Fest" written in candy cane balloons.
Darling Harbour Creates a Balloon-Style Font for its Re-Branding
1. Balloon-inspired Typography - The use of balloon-inspired typography for branding and marketing purposes offers a visually captivating and customizable approach to attract consumer attention.
2. Customized Fonts for Branding - Creating custom fonts specifically for a brand's marketing materials allows for unique and distinct visual representation that can leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Visual Branding Innovations - The use of innovative visual branding techniques, such as the use of balloon-style fonts, can help businesses stand out in a competitive market.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can take advantage of balloon-inspired typography to create visually appealing campaigns for their clients.
2. Design and Branding - Design and branding companies can offer custom font creation services to help businesses establish a strong and unique visual identity.
3. Event Planning and Entertainment - Event planning and entertainment companies can incorporate balloon-style fonts into their promotional materials to create a visually striking and engaging experience for attendees.