Suburban Chicago-based brewery Alter Brewing may have only been around for seven years so far, but the brewery made a name for itself very early on in its existence with the advent of its 'Alter, Dank You' double IPA, which is precisely why an upgraded and reinvented version of this hoppy delight is being reintroduced to market.
While dankness may have negative connotations in certain circles, the fact of the matter is that Alter Brewing celebrates and fetes the dank quality of its hop blend. Accordingly, a truly unique blend of hops was formulated this year to be able to guarantee a delightful and memorable drinking experience, with CryoPop and Eureka varieties of hops doing the honors.
Alter Brewing describes 'Alter, Dank You' as a 'heavy-duty double IPA' that comprises an explosion of dank and tropical flavors and aromas.
Image Credit: Alter Brewing
This Heavy-Duty IPA Combines Dank and Tropical Flavors
1. Dank Ipas - Brewers can explore different hop varieties and blends to create unique dank IPAs with intense flavors and aromas.
2. Craft Beer Innovations - Breweries can differentiate themselves by developing and popularizing unique beer styles and flavors.
3. Microbrewery Boom - The increasing demand for unique and flavorful craft beers provides an opportunity for new microbreweries to enter the market.
1. Craft Beer Industry - Craft beer breweries can capitalize on the trend of intense and unique beer flavors by experimenting with new hops and brewing techniques.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Restaurants and bars can attract customers by offering a unique selection of craft beers, including dank IPAs.
3. Agriculture Industry - The demand for unique hop varieties and blends can drive innovation in the agricultural industry to develop superior hops with desirable flavors and aromas.