There’s nothing that I love seeing more than models and magazines based in my hometown of Toronto pushing boundaries and creating beautiful images, which is why the Dani by Chris Nicholls for Flare January 2012 editorial shoot is one of my favorite features to come out this year.
The photo shoot is styled by Flare’s fashion editor the talented Elizabeth Cabral and shot by Flare favorite Chris Nicholls. When you see an editorial spread called ‘Rock of Ages,’ you know it’s going to be great. Wearing pieces from some of the top design houses on the planet, such as Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Christopher Kane and Prada, among many others, Canadian model Dani is a vision in stunning, sparkly garments.
The Dani by Chris Nicholls for Flare January 2012 photo shoot is a great way to start the new year with a bang.
The Dani by Chris Nicholls for Flare January 2012 Shoot is Rocker Chic
1. Half-garments Fashion - The trend of wearing half-garments in fashion is disrupting traditional clothing and creating opportunities for innovative designs to meet the creative needs of consumers.
2. Rocker Chic Style - The Rocker Chic style trend is creating new opportunities for designers to blend punk-fashion elements with mainstream designs for an edgy and stylish look.
3. Editorial Shoots - The increasing popularity of editorial shoots is disrupting traditional advertising campaigns and creating opportunities for brands to reach their target audience through unique and creative concepts.
1. Fashion Industry - The Fashion Industry is being disrupted by the Half-Garments and Rocker Chic trends, creating opportunities for innovative design and targeting new market segments with unique fashion pieces.
2. Advertising Industry - The increased popularity of Editorial Shoots is disrupting traditional advertising campaigns and creating opportunities for more creative, immersive, and engaging advertisements.
3. Creative Industry - The growing demand for innovative and creative designs in Fashion and Advertising is creating new opportunities for creatives to showcase their skills and bring new ideas to market.