The Sphere Hotel, designed by Milla Rezanova, will be located on an artificial island between Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. Guests will be transported to the hotel by helicopter because the hotel will be built on a cliff.
In addition to the incredible ocean views that will be on offer at the hotel, the prototype includes 200 rooms, restaurants, entertainment areas, a conference room and several boutique shops.
Another luxurious leap forward in the excessive design trend occurring in the Middle East.
The 'Sphere Hotel'
1. Cliff-integrated Pod Resorts - The concept of building resorts on cliffs offers a unique and luxurious experience for travelers.
2. Artificial Island Hotels - Developing hotels on artificial islands presents an exclusive and visually stunning destination for tourists.
3. Excessive Design Trend - The Middle East's focus on extravagant and opulent design creates opportunities for luxury hospitality experiences.
1. Hospitality - Incorporating cliff-integrated pod resorts and artificial island hotels into the hospitality industry enables the development of high-end and exceptionally unique accommodations.
2. Architecture and Engineering - Designing and constructing cliff-embedded hotels and artificial islands requires specialized expertise in architecture and engineering.
3. Travel and Tourism - The trend of distinctive and extravagant hotel concepts contributes to the growth of the travel and tourism industry, attracting discerning travelers seeking unparalleled experiences.