Tatcha's Classic Rice Enzyme Powder is a daily exfoliation powder designed to allow consumers to have an extremely soft skincare product to buff away dead skin and rejuvenate its appearance. The product features a blend of Japanese rice bran that provides an ultra soft exfoliant that is free of radicals and gentle enough to use on a variety of skin types.
The polish is packaged in a loose dust format that users can pour into the palm of their hand and add water to. This creates a paste that can then be applied directly to the skin and massaged into pores to buff. The rice is enhanced with notes of green tea and papaya to reduce irritations on even the most sensitive of skins.
The Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder Is Soft Enough For Daily Exfoliation
1. Soft Skincare - The trend of soft skincare products like the Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder allows for gentle and effective daily exfoliation.
2. Natural Exfoliants - The use of natural exfoliants such as Japanese rice bran in skincare products provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for creating gentle and eco-friendly exfoliators.
3. Powder-to-paste Products - The rise of powder-to-paste skincare products allows for customizable application and easy travel-friendly options.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on the trend of soft skincare products by developing innovative exfoliation solutions using gentle ingredients.
2. Natural Beauty - The natural beauty industry can leverage the use of natural exfoliants like Japanese rice bran to create sustainable and skin-friendly products.
3. Cosmetics Packaging - The cosmetics packaging industry has an opportunity to create user-friendly packaging for powder-to-paste products, allowing for easy dispensing and storage.