These cute rain ponchos provide a stylish solution to getting your hair ruined in an unexpected downpour. The brightly colored rain tunics were designed by Japanese graphic designer Kenichi Matsumoto.
The Tree Rain Wear Raincoat and the Tree Hat fold up into a super portable leaf pouch, which can be hung easily on a coat stand or tucked discretely into your purse. Choose from a beautiful turquoise and green oak leaf print, an ochre and brown children's poncho, and a vivid red and purple version. There are also some hats available in the Tree Raincoat range.
These ponchos provide a practical solution to preparing for ever-changeable weather. Kenichi graduated with a Degree in Graphic Design from Tama Art University in 2004, and has been the recipient of many design awards in his eight year career.
These Cute Rain Ponchos Keep You Dry on the Go
1. Compact Rainwear - There is an opportunity for wearable technology to be integrated with compact rainwear, allowing people to respond to changing weather conditions in real-time.
2. Stylish Weather Protection - There is an opportunity for fashion and outdoor retail companies to create stylish, multi-functional clothing that provides reliable protection against the weather.
3. Eco-friendly Rain Gear - There is an opportunity for sustainable fashion companies to create rain gear using environmentally-friendly materials and production methods.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can take advantage of current technologies and design styles to create more appealing and innovative rainwear
2. Outdoor Retail - Outdoor retail companies can further innovate on the features of rainwear by creating a line of products that can integrate technology.
3. Sustainability - Clothing manufacturers have an opportunity to innovate and produce more eco-friendly rainwear, which could attract environmentally-conscious customers.