There's a brand-new feature on PepsiCo's Snacks.com direct-to-consumer site and it gives snackers the freedom and flexibility to get creative when it comes to assembling their own snack packs. The new feature lets customers mix and match various Frito-Lay snacks, so that they can create their very own 20-count customizable snack pack for just $10.
Snacks.com was only launched earlier this year and since then, PepsiCo's Frito-Lay US Snack Index data has revealed that two out of three Americans would be more likely to purchase a snack variety pack if they could customize their choices. The new Make Your Own Variety Pack option is available in a variety of states, giving snackers more freedom of choice when it comes to enjoying favorite varieties of Tostitos, Cheetos, Ruffles, SunChips and more.
Image Credit: PepsiCo
Frito-Lay's D2C Variety Packs Let Customers Mix and Match Favorites
1. Customizable Snack Packs - The trend of customizable snack packs allows consumers to create their own unique combinations, increasing consumer satisfaction.
2. Direct-to-consumer (D2C) Platforms - The rise of D2C platforms like Snacks.com offers brands the opportunity to engage directly with consumers, gather valuable data, and personalize offerings.
3. Personalization and Customization - The trend towards personalization and customization in the snack industry enables brands to cater to individual preferences, enhancing the overall consumer experience.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can capitalize on the customizable snack packs trend by offering more options for consumers to mix and match their favorite snacks.
2. E-commerce and Online Retail - The e-commerce and online retail industry can leverage the popularity of D2C platforms to connect brands directly with consumers, providing a seamless shopping experience.
3. Data Analytics and Personalization Technology - The data analytics and personalization technology industry can develop innovative tools and algorithms to help brands analyze consumer preferences and offer personalized snack recommendations.