Speaker units are often purchased off the shelf in a one-size-fits-all approach, but the 'OBE' is a custom speaker that's inherently purposed towards providing a bespoke experience. Designed by Dylan Human, the 'OBE' speaker features a mid-sized casing that has been outfitted with two speakers on the front and two passive radiators on the rear for bass.
Wood panels and a quality aesthetic round off the 'OBE' custom speaker as being a versatile piece of equipment that will provide music to the exact specifications of the user.
The DIY market is continuing to expand as consumers seek out ways to get the product they want without having to settle for what's available in-store. The 'OBE' speaker is an example of this and identifies how complex the DIY projects could continue to become.
The 'OBE' Custom Speaker is Suited for Specific Audio Preferences
1. Custom Speaker Design - Opportunity for designing and creating personalized speakers that cater to specific audio preferences.
2. Expansion of the DIY Market - Opportunity for offering customizable DIY products to meet consumer demand for bespoke solutions.
3. Complex DIY Projects - Opportunity to develop advanced DIY projects that cater to the needs of tech-savvy consumers.
1. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Innovation opportunities in manufacturing customized speakers to meet individual audio preferences.
2. DIY Retail - Opportunity for retailers to provide DIY enthusiasts with a wide range of customizable products, including speakers.
3. Technology Education - Opportunity to offer DIY workshops and courses that teach consumers how to create custom audio equipment.