While there are some cosmetic brands that are set up to help customers create completely custom lip colors, most beauty consumers achieve unique shades of their own by blending and layering off-the-shelf colors. Westman Atelier is now introducing a four-shade Lip Suede palette that offers fuchsia, brick, tomato red and warm dusty rose hues that can be used individually or mixed together.
Unlike most lip products that come in tubes, Lip Suede takes the form of a compact. Besides the level of customization that it offers, the preservative-free clean beauty product is also appealing for its nourishing ingredients like cold-pressed cherry oil, collagen-boosting peptides, marula oil and other plant-derived ingredients.
Image Credit: Westman Atelier
Westman Atelier's Lip Suede Helps with Creating a Custom Lip Color
1. Customizable Beauty Products - There is a trend in beauty towards customizable, blendable, and layerable products, presenting an opportunity for brands to offer personalized options to customers.
2. Compact Packaging - The use of compact cases for makeup products is gaining popularity, allowing for easier portability and storage for consumers on-the-go.
3. Clean Beauty - The demand for clean and natural beauty products is on the rise, creating an opportunity for brands to formulate with nourishing and plant-derived ingredients.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can innovate by offering customizable palettes and clean beauty products in compact packaging to meet the changing needs of beauty consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer exclusive customizable makeup options, including compact packaging and products with clean and natural ingredients, to attract more customers and increase sales.
3. Personal Care - Personal care companies can expand their offerings by introducing customizable and clean lip products in compact packaging, meeting the growing demand for personalized beauty options.