The Benchmade custom knife builder is letting you become the designer of your own sharp piece of equipment. If you have a knife that you carry on you at all times, then you would want it to have a bit of a personal touch. Changing the color of the handle and even the design of the metal on the blade can be enough to make your blade scream original.
There are four folding knife styles to choose from initially, ranging from relatively small to Crocodile Dundee size. You can then change the handle color, add text and even put your own images on it. That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the customization of it, so if you're looking for options you'll have more than enough.
This Benchmade Custom Knife Builder Brings Creativity to Your Blade
1. Customized Knife Design - The trend of customized knife designs is disrupting the knife manufacturing industry, creating opportunities for companies to offer more personalized options to consumers.
2. Personalization in EDC Equipment - The trend of personalization in everyday carry (EDC) equipment, including knives, is creating opportunities for brands to create unique and customized experiences for consumers.
3. Online Customization Tools - The trend of offering online customization tools, like the Benchmade custom knife builder, is changing the way consumers design and purchase products, opening up opportunities for more companies to offer similar tools.
1. Knife Manufacturing - The knife manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of customized knife designs by offering more personalized options to consumers.
2. EDC Equipment - Companies that produce everyday carry (EDC) equipment, such as knives, can create disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating personalization options into their products.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies that offer online customization tools like the Benchmade custom knife builder can disrupt traditional retail models by providing more personalized shopping experiences for consumers.