Fabric on Demand is a design-your-own fabric venture that digitally prints textiles using customer designs. Buyers upload a design and choose which of the 8 fabrics they wish to have printed, specify the quantity and receive their order in about a week. Cost for the fabric ranges from about $16 to $34 US and there is no yardage limit.
The Chester, South Carolina fabric printing company plans to expand their offerings to include blankets, pillows, tote bags, banners and tablecloths, all using the same design tools.
Custom Printed Fabric Produced on Demand from Your Designs
1. Print-on-demand - Opportunity for businesses to offer custom printing services on various products, allowing customers to personalize their purchases.
2. Digital Textile Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the textile industry by utilizing digital printing technology to offer customizable fabrics and products.
3. Direct-to-consumer - A shift towards direct-to-consumer business models in the printing industry, enabling customers to have more control and convenience in customizing products.
1. Printing - Printing industry can explore opportunities in digital textile printing, expanding their services to offer custom fabrics and printed products.
2. Textile - Textile industry can leverage digital printing technology to provide custom fabric solutions, offering a wider range of design options for customers.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can incorporate print-on-demand services, allowing customers to personalize and customize their purchases.