These custom earbuds are designed not to fall out as they are 3D printed to fit your ears perfectly. Currently seeking finances through crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, OwnPhones are also wireless. Ideal for working out and listening on the go, these custom-fit headphones are perfect for active people.
This startup's objective is to offer the best sounding and most comfortable earbuds possible. To get a pair of the listening devices, users must download the OwnPhones app to take a short video of their ears. This is then turned into a digital 3D model of the ear, which the custom earbuds are made from. The earbuds also come in a variety of designs so your headphones can match your inner ear and unique personality.
These 3D Printed OwnPhones Are Uniquely Designed Not to Fall Out
1. 3D Printing Customization - The use of 3D printing technology to produce unique and custom-fit headphones offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the manufacturing and personalized consumer product industries.
2. Wireless Audio Technology - Wireless audio technology is becoming more popular, and custom-fit wireless earbuds provide disruptive innovation opportunities in the audio electronics and wearable tech industries.
3. Mobile App Integration - The integration of mobile apps for customization of personal gadgets provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the health and fitness, and technology industries.
1. Manufacturing - The use of 3D printing technology in custom-fit earbuds presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the manufacturing industry.
2. Audio Electronics - The development of wireless audio technology in custom-fit earbuds offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the audio electronics industry.
3. Wearable Technology - Custom-fit earbuds with wireless audio technology provide disruptive innovation opportunities in the wearable technology industry.