Gua Sha Cryo Sticks are a pair of custom cryo sticks, offered by SKINBYVEE—a private facial studio and online e-commerce platform founded by beauty esthetician and facialist Vee Mistry. Cryo is known on the market as a type of cold therapy that calms and soothes skin by constricting capillaries. It is also used as a way to help regulate blood circulation.
Through SKINBYVEE, Vee Misty aims to encourage "women to embrace their best skin." The Gua Sha Cryo Sticks are an absolutely unique find in the beauty industry. They were specially designed to help move lymph and sculpt, as well as offer lifting benefits while gliding on one's face. The unique pair is offered for $150 CAD on the brand's website.
Image Credit: SKINBYVEE
SKINBYVEE's Gua Sha Cryo Sticks are Calming, Soothing, and Regulating
1. Custom Cryo Sticks - Customized cryo sticks are disrupting the beauty industry's traditional cold therapy techniques.
2. Lymphatic Movement Tools - Tools designed for lymphatic movement and sculpting have the potential to become a hot trend in the wellness industry.
3. At-home Beauty Devices - At-home beauty devices like SKINBYVEE's Gua Sha Cryo Sticks are gaining popularity as consumers prioritize self-care and convenience.
1. Beauty Industry - SKINBYVEE's Gua Sha Cryo Sticks are disrupting the beauty industry with their unique, customized approach to cold therapy.
2. Wellness Industry - Tools designed for lymphatic movement and sculpting like cryo sticks can capitalize on the growing consumer interest in self-care and holistic wellness.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - At-home beauty devices like at SKINBYVEE's Gua Sha Cryo Sticks provide an opportunity for the consumer electronics industry to tap into the beauty and wellness markets.