In an age where we are increasingly consumed by our computers, the cursor kite is more than just a kite, it's a statement. That's the vision of the creator, Tim Elverston, who first launched the kite at Buring Man.
The cursor kite is available for sale. You can read more about it at the WindF Fire Designs website, "We consider the WindFire Cursorâ„¢ more of a work of art than a product. We are very interested in using the almost infinite potential of this in many ways. If you are reading this and you're having ideas for this, please consider hiring us to perform in front of your cameras or at your event! Contact us - we specialize in kite performances all over the world and for any type of event."
Art and Statement
1. Digital Disconnect - Opportunity for innovative products that bridge the gap between our digital lives and the physical world.
2. Interactive Art - Opportunity for creating immersive experiences that combine technology with traditional forms of art.
3. Novel Marketing - Opportunity for unique advertising strategies that capture attention and make a statement.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation in the creation of interactive gadgets that enhance the digital experience.
2. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation in the integration of technology and traditional art forms to create interactive installations.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation in the use of novel props and performances to market and promote events.