Parents of the future will be more aware than ever as to the health of their children thanks in part to designs like the Curio2 Kid Friendly Spirometer. Designed by PushStart, the Curio2 is an ergonomic and tech-savvy device designed to track the lung health of young children.
The Curio2 Kid Friendly Spirometer has a simple and inviting design that makes it look less like a medical device and more like a toy. The spirometer is designed to report results directly to a smartphone app. The results can then be sent from the parent to the doctor to see if anything is abnormal. Being able to monitor a child's health without having to constantly take them to the doctor is something that every parent would love to be able to do, so it's no wonder that designers are focusing more and more on at-home health monitoring devices.
The Curio2 Kid Friendly Spirometer Tracks the Lung Capacity of Children
1. Child Health Monitoring - Designs like the Curio2 Kid Friendly Spirometer are creating opportunities for at-home health monitoring of children.
2. Tech-savvy Health Devices - The integration of smartphone apps with medical devices like the Curio2 Spirometer is revolutionizing health monitoring.
3. Ergonomic Health Tracking - Devices like the Curio2 Spirometer are prioritizing user-friendly and inviting designs for better user experience.
1. Healthcare - The rise of child health trackers presents opportunities for healthcare professionals to develop new monitoring and diagnostic tools.
2. Consumer Electronics - The integration of tech-savvy devices like the Curio2 Spirometer with smartphone apps opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the consumer electronics industry.
3. Toy Design - The shift towards child-friendly and toy-like designs in health devices creates opportunities for toy designers to collaborate with healthcare companies.