It's quite usual to have a storage system that either hides or shows off your possessions. Called simply the Cupboard, this piece of furniture lets you do both in a way that's open to constant reconfiguration. The wooden unit has seven levels of alternatingly short and tall heights and sliding doors on tracks can be kept open or closed.
The big timber commode can store many many things and conceal every last one of them if that's what you prefer. However, should you choose to stash sculptures, photos, trophies or other displayable objects inside of the Cupboard, you might want to leave the panels shifted so to allow for a view inside. Because of the nature of the setup, these openings can be created on either side of the Cupboard from the base to the top.
This Cupboard Houses Cubbies that Alternatingly Conceal and Reveal
1. Open-close Storage Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing storage solutions that offer both open and closed configurations for easy reconfiguration.
2. Reconfigurable Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating furniture pieces that can be easily and constantly reconfigured to adapt to changing needs and preferences.
3. Alternating Heights Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing furniture designs with alternating heights to create visually dynamic and versatile storage solutions.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating reconfigurable and visually dynamic design elements into furniture manufacturing processes.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating open-close storage systems and reconfigurable furniture into interior design concepts for flexible and customizable living spaces.
3. Home Organization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering innovative storage solutions that maximize space usage and cater to individuals' preferences for showcasing or concealing their possessions.