The 'Sesame' modular storage cabinet has been designed by Theresa von Bodelschwingh as a way to keep essentials stowed in a stylish manner. The furniture piece focuses on a modular construction that maximizes storage space by offering access from all sides. The use of both small and large storage areas maximize organization, while also ensuring that items can be intuitively stored according to their function.
The 'Sesame' modular storage cabinet also allows for additional drawers to be added on top, which further enhances its customizable design. The unit is perfect for use in the office, but also shows strong merit for placement in the home as a way to store a range of items in as little floor space as possible.
The 'Sesame' Cabinet Offers a Dedicated Spot for Everything
1. Modular Storage Solutions - The trend of offering customizable and modular storage solutions for homes and offices is disrupting traditional static furniture.
2. Maximizing Storage in Small Spaces - A trend of offering storage solutions that maximize the use of smaller spaces as people continue to live in urban areas is an opportunity for innovation in the furniture industry.
3. Intuitive Organization - A trend of offering furniture solutions that have intuitive item organization is disrupting traditional storage options.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can take advantage of the trend toward customizable and modular storage solutions by providing innovative designs that increase the efficiency of storage.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry could benefit from the trend of maximizing storage space in smaller areas by developing creative and unique storage solutions that add to the aesthetic appeal of a space.
3. Real Estate - With people living in smaller urban areas, the real estate industry can benefit from storage solutions that maximize smaller spaces by offering amenities such as modular storage solutions.