The heavily punk-inspired and grit-infused cult fashion line for UNDERCOVER's Spring/Summer 2018 is showcased in this HBX editorial. The photoshoot highlights designer Jun Takahashi graphic tees, as well as his tailored and ripped silhouettes in aggressively layered ensembles. Predominantly black with occasional hits of red and muted plaid, the cult fashion collection expresses youth culture as a rather dystopian world, full of grit, darkness and hidden sensitivity. What's more, the streetwear ensembles are a reckless deconstruction of 90s fashion.
HBX art director Sara Li and stylist Ronnie Chan did an exceptional job in communicating the "enigmatic themes and punk attitude" of Jun Takahashi's label. Through visual representation, the team at HBX successfully communicates the immediacy and the grit in the cult fashion editorial for UNDERCOVER's latest Spring/Summer 2018 collection.
Photo Credits: Alex Lau
UNDERCOVER's 2018 Offerings are Highlighted in a Grungy Editorial
1. Punk-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include creating sustainable and ethical punk-inspired clothing lines.
2. Graphic Tees - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include incorporating augmented reality and interactive elements into graphic tee designs.
3. 90s Fashion Deconstruction - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend include leveraging advanced manufacturing techniques to create customizable and on-demand deconstructed 90s fashion pieces.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this industry include utilizing blockchain technology to ensure transparency and authenticity in cult fashion collections.
2. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this industry include integrating wearable technology and smart fabrics into streetwear designs.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this industry include using AI and machine learning algorithms to automatically generate visually compelling fashion editorials.