The VESSEL collection of crystal pendant lamps were designed as part of a collaboration between Todd Bracher and 3M Architectural Markets, featuring fixtures made from solid quartz. The crystal was chosen for its clear properties and takes advantage of 3M optical technology to ensure that the lights emit a soft spotlight rather than glare.
From a distance, it looks as though the lights are like test tubes, featuring a hollow in the middle. Instead, LED light shines through a solid crystal piece, imitating the look of clear glass. The collection of VESSEL fixtures includes hanging pendants and sconces that are simple and come in a range of colors, so that they would be able to fit right into any interior environment.
These Crystal Pendant Lamps are Made of Solid Quartz
1. Solid Quartz Lighting - The use of solid quartz in lighting fixtures opens up opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly lighting solutions.
2. 3M Optical Technology - The use of 3M optical technology in lighting design creates opportunities for soft, non-glare lighting in various spaces.
3. Minimalist Lighting Design - The minimalist design of the VESSEL collection creates opportunities for sleek, modern lighting in various interior design styles.
1. Interior Design - The VESSEL collection presents an opportunity for interior designers to incorporate sustainable light fixtures into their designs.
2. Lighting Design - The use of solid quartz and 3M optical technology in the VESSEL collection presents an opportunity for innovative lighting design solutions.
3. Sustainability - The use of solid quartz in lighting design presents an opportunity for sustainable and environmentally conscious manufacturing processes.