This summer, Rock Grace is releasing a non-alcoholic Crystal Elixir beverage that's infused with botanicals and adaptogens to "stimulate strength, grace, beauty and love." The Crystal Elixir is said to provide a next-generation drinking experience, as it is a beauty and wellness beverage that helps to manage stress and anxiety thanks to the potent ingredients it is infused with. The organic, crystal-infused elixir is free from allergens, artificial colors, flavors, gluten, sugar and sweeteners, calories, sulfite, preservatives—as well as guilt and negative energy, according to Rock Grace.
Although Rock Grace's crystal elixir is packaged in a slender bottle and the color of the product naturally resembles rosé, the non-alcoholic beverage is said to be in a category of its own with delicate floral and berry notes. To help consumers enjoy the beverage in a creative way, Rock Grace concocted a variety of "rocktail" recipes that it shares online.
Rock Grace's Non-Alcoholic Drink is Infused with Herbs & Botanicals
1. Adaptogenic Beverages - There is potential for creating new beverages that use adaptogens and botanicals for their purported health benefits and stress-relieving properties.
2. Wellness Drinks - Creating non-alcoholic beauty and wellness beverages that are free from allergens and artificial components can be the next big thing in the health market.
3. Crystal-infused Products - The addition of crystal-infused elements to food and beverage products can become a popular trend, catering to consumers seeking unique and holistic products.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore the concept of creating wellness drinks infused with adaptogens and botanicals to cater to health-conscious consumers seeking non-alcoholic alternatives.
2. Wellness Industry - There is a potential for the wellness industry to incorporate crystal-infused products, such as elixirs, into their services and products for a holistic wellness experience.
3. Alternative Medicine Industry - The addition of adaptogens and crystal-infused elements to products can provide disruptive innovation opportunities for the alternative medicine industry, catering to consumers seeking alternative options for their health and wellness.