The Cry Translator App is a nifty new device that could ease the worry of new parents when their babies are crying. Just download the app to your smartphone or android device and watch the Cry Translator work its magic. If you hold the phone close to your distressed baby, the idea is the app will provide you with a 'diagnosis' that will help you figure out what to do.
Whether that means feeding the baby, rocking them to sleep or soothing a toothache -- at least this app will help point stressed out mothers and fathers in the right direction. The good news is, this app can be downloaded in minutes and costs just $4.99.
The Cry Translator App Will Translate Your Baby's Cries
1. Baby Cry-translating Apps - Developing more advanced technology that can further interpret and understand a baby's crying pattern.
2. Artificial Intelligence for Childcare - Developing artificial intelligence technology that helps parents understand their baby's needs.
3. Personalized Parenting Apps - Creating personalized parenting apps that track various metrics of a baby's health and well-being to offer specific advice based on the child's needs.
1. Technology - There is a need for constant innovation in creating devices and applications that make the lives of parents easier and simpler.
2. Healthcare - The use of artificial intelligence in healthcare to better understand child development and health needs based on data gathered from cry-translating apps.
3. Parenting - Personalized parenting apps have the potential to disrupt the traditional method of bringing up children by offering personalized and more accurate insights into a child's overall health and well-being.