Vogue Hommes Japan's fifth issue features the monumental 'Creator of Devotion' editorial piece photographed by Matthew Stone. With Matthew Josephs as the stylist, Abiah Hostvedt is one of the marble-painted models featured in these ice-cold spreads.
With shivering contrasts between warm hues and cool skin, the 'Creator of Devotion' is a collection of lyrical shots that melancholy and vulnerability in an extraordinarily beautiful way.
'The Creator of Devotion' Editorial is Cool as Stone
1. Monumental Photography - The 'Creator of Devotion' editorial showcases the trend of using monumental and majestic settings in fashion photography.
2. Marble-inspired Fashion - The marble-painted models in the editorial highlight the trend of incorporating marble patterns and textures into fashion design.
3. Contrasting Warmth and Coolness - The shivering contrasts in the 'Creator of Devotion' photoshoot create a trend of juxtaposing warm hues and cool skin tones in visual compositions.
1. Fashion Photography - The 'Creator of Devotion' editorial presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of fashion photography, encouraging the exploration of more elaborate and spectacular scenery.
2. Fashion Design - The marble-inspired fashion showcased in the editorial suggests potential disruptive innovation opportunities in clothing and accessory design, by using marble patterns and textures as design elements.
3. Visual Arts and Media - The contrasting warm and cool elements in the 'Creator of Devotion' editorial point to disruptive innovation possibilities within visual arts and media, inspiring the creation of visually striking compositions through the use of contrasting elements.