Designed especially to enhance creativity, the Creative Soap by IdeasLab was sent out to the company’s clients as holiday greetings that also, as the video explains, “transmit the essence of [the] Ideas Laboratory.”
After polling the creative team to discover that 94% come up with their best ideas in the shower, IdeasLab decided to create a soap that takes advantage of this concept and enhance imaginative thinking during the most uninhibited of activities. The soaps are infused with citric essences as well as scrub seeds in order to invigorate the mind while exfoliating impurities from the body.
With Creative Soap by IdeasLab, shower time can become the most productive time spent outside of the office environment.
IdeasLab Invents Creative Soap for Enhancing Brain Power
1. Enhancing Creativity - Opportunity for businesses to develop products or services that enhance creative thinking in unconventional settings like showers.
2. Multi-sensory Experience - Potential for industries to create products that engage multiple senses, such as soap that invigorates the mind while exfoliating the body.
3. Innovative Gifting - Growing trend of companies using unique and creative gifts to build client relationships, like IdeasLab's holiday greetings in the form of Creative Soap.
1. Personal Care Products - Opportunity for personal care product companies to develop innovative soaps or products that stimulate the mind and body simultaneously.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising industry to explore creative ways to engage customers through unique and personalized gifts.
3. Creative Agencies - Opportunity for creative agencies to incorporate unconventional thinking into their own practices or develop products/services that promote imaginative thinking.