Autumn flavors like pumpkin spice have become commonplace for many consumers and are causing something of a seasonal fatigue, so brands are responding with new products like the Ocean Spray Cran•Harvest juice to help alleviate this.
The juice is crafted from a blend of cranberry juice, apple juice and finished with a touch of cinnamon to make it a beverage more like something you'd try at a farmers market. This innovative new recipe for the fall season from the cooperative is sure to be a hit amongst consumers craving a more refreshing option than coffee or tea-based options that have become permanent fixtures.
The Ocean Spray Cran•Harvest juice is limited-edition and will only be around for a short while this fall.
The Ocean Spray Cran•Harvest Juice is Made with a Premium Recipe
1. Seasonal Flavor Innovation - Brands can cater to consumers' need for new seasonal flavors by introducing limited-edition products made with innovative recipes.
2. Non-coffee/tea Beverage Alternatives - There is a market for non-coffee/tea based drinks that offer a refreshing option, especially during seasonal fatigue periods like fall and winter.
3. Farmers Market-inspired Recipes - Consumers are seeking beverages made with unique blends of ingredients, highlighting a need for experimenting with recipes akin to what one might find at a farmers market.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can increase seasonal product offerings by experimenting with unique recipes and flavors.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on seasonal demand by carrying limited-edition beverages that offer unique flavor and ingredients.
3. Foodservice - Foodservice establishments can offer non-coffee/tea based drinks during seasonal fatigue periods to attract customers looking for refreshing options.