Following the success of its Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest, Red Lobster is bringing back Crabfest for the summer season. With its largest selection of crab dishes ever, the seasonal seafood promotion is sure to attract a wide array of hungry diners.
On now for a limited time, Red Lobster customers can order a wide variety of crab dishes that include "four types of wild-caught crab, new crab preparations and new seafood combinations." For those who love crab legs, the chain is offering a new Alaska Bairdi Crab Legs Dinner. On the other hand, those who prefer to eat crab in patty form can enjoy the Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Dinner. The Crabfest promotion even includes Crab Fritters on a bed of French fries for a clever new take on fish and chips.
Red Lobster is Bringing Back Crabfest for Summer 2016
1. Seafood-themed Restaurant Promotions - Seafood-themed promotions, featuring a variety of seafood dishes, could attract diners to restaurants during seasonal periods of high demand.
2. Limited Time Offerings - Limited time seafood offerings can create excitement and urgency to dine at restaurants during promotional periods.
3. Innovative Seafood Dishes - Innovative seafood dishes, such as new crab preparations and seafood combinations, can attract adventurous eaters to restaurants.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can take advantage of seasonal seafood promotions to boost sales during periods of high demand.
2. Seafood Industry - Seafood suppliers can collaborate with restaurants to create innovative seafood dishes to attract diners.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing and advertising agencies could offer their services to promote seafood-themed restaurant promotions and create a sense of urgency with limited time offerings.