The CR Fashion Book 'Virgos' editorial pays tribute to "divine idols of adoration and adornment," as the secondary title reads. Goddesses in their own rights, models Cora Emmanuel, Malaika Firth, Linn Arvidsson, Maria Borges and Senait Gidey let this quality shine through in both serene and enigmatic ways. Even fashion’s queen of darkness Michele Lamy partakes. With a few references to art history through such famous references as Frida Kahlo and Caravaggio, this is not surprising.
Shot by photographer Anthony Maule, the CR Fashion Book 'Virgos' editorial appears in Issue 3 of the magazine. Expertly styled by fashion editor Carine Roitfeld, the looks as at once feminine and quirky. While personality helps with the latter, so does the range of rich and chunky accessory put on display throughout the dark studio photoshoot.
The CR Fashion Book 'Virgos' Photoshoot is Unearthly and Dark
1. Divine Idols - Opportunity for creating products and services that celebrate and adorn individuals as divine idols of adoration.
2. Dark Studio Photoshoot - Potential for innovative photography techniques that capture the enigmatic and mysterious essence of subjects in a dark studio setting.
3. Rich and Chunky Accessories - Space for designing bold and statement accessories that add a touch of luxury and uniqueness to fashion looks.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with techniques that create captivating and surreal visuals in studio shoots.
2. Fashion Styling - Potential for stylists to explore unconventional combinations of feminine and quirky elements to create visually striking looks.
3. Accessory Design - Space for designers to craft bold and chunky accessories that reflect individuality and elevate fashion ensembles.