Oh finally! An architectural way to avoid the chatty guy next to you! Delta is installing the Cozy Suite on its international 767s and 777s. It is a staggered seating plan designed by Thompson Solutions that gives each passenger their own individual space. The chair is even designed to wrap around your head and shoulders at the perfect angle for sleeping.
Unfortunately, Delta won't begin to install them for another two years. The configuration should enable to them to fit more seats in while making customers extra cozy.
Delta Cozy Suites
1. Individual Seating Pods - The trend towards individual seating pods is disrupting the traditional airplane seating arrangement.
2. Privacy-centered Design - Designing privacy-centric spaces is a trend in the airline industry, providing opportunities for innovative designs like the Delta Cozy Suite.
3. Sleep-focused Travel - The travel industry is seeing a trend towards providing sleep-focused experiences, with individual chairs like the Delta Cozy Suite targeting this market.
1. Airline - The airline industry is seeing a trend towards privacy-centric design, like Delta's Cozy Suite, which can lead to better customer experiences and increased profits.
2. Interior Design - With the rise of individual seating pods, there is a growing need for innovative, privacy-centered interior designs as part of the travel experience.
3. Furniture - The growing demand for sleep-focused travel experiences provides an opportunity for furniture makers to create innovative, individual chairs like the Delta Cozy Suite.