Despite its prime location, this French startup is offering coworking space in Paris for just 1 euro. La Permanence is addressing the needs of a flexible workforce by providing a 24 hour destination for remote workers, freelancers, students and other entrepreneurial people in central Paris for an extremely low price.
The venue is described by La Permanence founder Maness Clam as "an enormous greenhouse divided into three spaces, two spaces with chairs and large tables, and one which is a little more cozy with sofas and chairs." Open 24/7, the coworking space in Paris increases to EUR 1.50 during peak hours (2pm-6pm), but the new venture also offers a flat rate of EUR 80 a month for unlimited access. This makes it ideal for exam time for students looking to avoid packed libraries.
La Permanence is a €1 Coworking Space in Paris That is Extremely Accessible
1. Affordable Coworking Spaces - There is a growing trend of offering inexpensive coworking spaces to cater to the needs of flexible workers, freelancers, and students.
2. Flexible Work Environments - The demand for 24/7 coworking spaces is increasing, providing opportunities for entrepreneurs to create flexible work environments.
3. Innovative Pricing Models - Startups are experimenting with innovative pricing models such as flat rates and hourly pricing to make coworking spaces more accessible.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry could tap into the demand for affordable coworking spaces by offering convenient workspaces in their venues.
2. Education - Educational institutions can create on-campus coworking spaces with flexible hours and low pricing to cater to the needs of students.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop platforms and apps that connect individuals to inexpensive coworking spaces, making it easier to find and book these spaces.