Etsy’s Gaudy Glam Boutique creates vibrant cow skull designs that are inspired by modern art movements like cubism and pop art. The faux taxidermy accessories are a fresh and fun take on the classic decor accent that is known for being rustic and elegant in its aesthetic.
This cruelty-free wall art creation is made out of ceramic resin that is painted with vibrant hues and accented with various embellishments.
Each of these cow skulls measures 6.5” in length and 7” in width making them a medium-sized wall accent that is guaranteed to garner attention from guests. The pieces add a bright touch of color to any interior and are a perfect addition into modern loft spaces or eclectic homes with a more quirky aesthetic.
Etsy’s Gaudy Glam Boutique Features Vibrant Cow Skull Designs
1. Cruelty-free Taxidermy - Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional taxidermy are becoming increasingly popular and can disrupt the home decor industry.
2. Pop Art-inspired Home Accessories - Decor inspired by modern art movements, like cubism or pop art, are gaining popularity and can disrupt the interior design industry.
3. Quirky Interior Decor - The trend toward eclectic, unconventional and quirky home decor will continue to grow and presents opportunities for boutique retailers along with independent artists.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can take advantage of the growing trend towards quirky, unconventional designs in home accessories and decoration.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Businesses producing cruelty-free or eco-friendly products are becoming increasingly popular with consumers and have the potential to disrupt the traditional taxidermy industry.
3. Art and Design - Industries revolving around art and design are poised to take advantage of the growing trend towards unorthodox, unconventional designs in interior decoration.