The latest COS Fall 2018 addition is the Essentials collection designed for men in preparation for the breezy season. The Swedish fashion label delivers what can be set as the staples of any wardrobe, boasting minimal and versatile designs that can be ready for any occasion. COS channels the assistance of model Edoardo Sebastianelli to showcase the seasonal pieces. The editorial is styled by the talents of Agata Belcen and it is shot by Brett Lloyd.
The new items in the range are comprised of pieces such as long sleeve polo shirts, overcoats, suits with no lapels, slacks with slim cuts, partially zipped jumpers, cotton sweaters, and button-down shirts. Along with the Fall apparel options are some accessories and footwear including slim sneakers, leather boots, and a leather bag.
Image Credit: Brett Llyod
The COS Fall 2018 Essentials Collection Boasts Minimal Designs
1. Minimalist Menswear - Opportunity for brands to create versatile clothing pieces that can be integrated into any wardrobe.
2. Versatile Accessories - Opportunity for brands to create minimalistic accessories that can complement any outfit.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for brands to create versatile and minimalistic clothing pieces using eco-friendly materials.
1. Fashion Industry - Companies can capitalize on consumer desire for versatile and minimalistic clothing pieces.
2. Accessories Industry - Companies can capitalize on consumer desire for versatile and minimalistic accessories.
3. Sustainable Industry - Companies can develop eco-friendly materials and sustainable practices in fashion and accessories industry.