The Corridor Digital street art battle is an attempt to end a dispute on part of the members of this Los Angeles-based design team.
The premise of the Corridor Digital street art battle is simple: one guy draws a picture he's proud of, and another one ruins it by stomping on it. The two start to fight and decide to jump inside the wall as street art characters to battle it out. Ultimately, the Corridor Digital street art battle is a 2D video game fight with a nice mix of old school gaming music.
Photo Credits: designboom, corridor-digital
Corridor Digital's Street Art Battles are Something to See
1. Interactive Street Art - The Corridor Digital street art battle showcases the potential for interactive street art experiences that engage viewers in a unique and immersive way.
2. Gamification of Art - The Corridor Digital street art battle demonstrates the potential for incorporating gaming elements into the art world, offering new opportunities for artists to engage and entertain their audience.
3. Collaborative Art Projects - The Corridor Digital street art battle highlights the potential for collaborative art projects where multiple artists work together to create interactive and dynamic pieces that capture the attention of viewers.
1. Art Entertainment - The Corridor Digital street art battle presents an opportunity for the art entertainment industry to create interactive and engaging experiences that blur the boundaries between art, gaming, and storytelling.
2. Digital Media Production - The Corridor Digital street art battle showcases the potential for digital media production companies to create captivating and interactive content that merges different artistic disciplines.
3. Experiential Marketing - The Corridor Digital street art battle opens up avenues for experiential marketing campaigns that leverage interactive street art as a way to create memorable and engaging brand experiences.