The China Institute of Technology has created a 'Core Bipedal Robot' that can lift incredibly heavy items.
This robot stands tall with two legs so that it can walk and bend its knees to pick up the heaviest of objects. It can lift up to 100kg and walk at the same time. The China Institute of Technology says it's the only robot that is capable of such heavy lifting. Take a look at the video to see the robot in action.
The 'Core Bipedal Robot' Walks and Lifts For You
1. Bipedal Robotics - There is a growing trend of developing and utilizing robots with two legs for heavy lifting and transportation.
2. Humanoid Robotics - The use of humanoid robots in various industries as an efficient and adaptable solution for tasks that require heavy lifting or navigating through tough environments.
3. Robotic Automation - The increasing reliance on robotics and automation in various industries to increase efficiency, reduce labor costs, and improve safety.
1. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can benefit greatly from the use of bipedal and humanoid robots for heavy lifting and transportation of materials, as well as for assembly line tasks.
2. Military - Humanoid robots can be used in military operations to carry heavy ammunition or supplies, as well as for reconnaissance and surveillance missions in hostile environments.
3. Construction - Bipedal robotics can play a critical role in the construction industry by performing tasks such as lifting and transporting heavy materials or assisting with infrastructure inspection and maintenance.