There are several ways to keep smartphone cords organized, but few cord keepers are quite like the 'Loop.' Intended to be used as an outlet cover, the 'Loop' works to eliminate the unsightly look of cords coming out of an outlet.
Designed by Fan Liyuan, the 'Loop' allows one or two cords to be wrapped inside the interior compartment. The cord can exit the device via either one of four or ten exit points (depending on the model).
Technology has a deep-rooted place in the modern home, which has many consumers and brands seeking out ways to better incorporate it into different design aesthetics. The 'Loop' cord keeper helps to offer users a tangle-free way to organize essential components.
The 'Loop' is a Cord Keeper for Encompassing Electrical Outlets
1. Cord Management Solutions - The 'Loop' outlet cover presents an innovative way to manage cords and keep them organized.
2. Smart Home Integration - With the increasing prominence of technology in homes, the 'Loop' outlet cover provides a seamless and aesthetically pleasing solution for integrating cords into different design aesthetics.
3. Simplifying Electrical Outlets - The 'Loop' outlet cover simplifies the look of electrical outlets by eliminating the unsightly appearance of cords coming out of the outlets.
1. Home Decor - The 'Loop' outlet cover presents an opportunity for home decor brands to offer functional and stylish cord management solutions.
2. Electrical Accessories - The 'Loop' outlet cover opens up possibilities for electrical accessory brands to create innovative products that enhance the functionality and appearance of electrical outlets.
3. Smart Home Technology - The 'Loop' outlet cover aligns with the increasing demand for smart home technology by providing a solution for seamlessly integrating cords into smart home design.