Actress, director, entrepreneur and activist, Eva Longoria and Heyday announced today the launch of Risa -- a multi-functional stove-to-table cookware line that brings people together. Risa, meaning laughter in Spanish, features The Pot (8 quarts, $125), The Pan (4.5 quarts, $125), Stackable Steamer ($30), Splatter Screen ($30), Serving Stand ($25), and Pot Holders ($19), cookware available in three different colorways: Deep Blue, Cool Grey, and Natural Ivory. Customers can also purchase a Cookware Set ($225), including The Pot with Lid, The Pan with Lid, and 2 Pot Holders.
“Kitchens are the natural gathering place in a home and at Risa we want to celebrate those genuine moments you share with family and friends,” says Co-Founder Eva Longoria. “With our stove-to-table cookware line, we celebrate moments of togetherness in the kitchen through our accessible design to make cooking easy.”
Risa is available now for pre-order at www.risakitchen.com and will launch on Amazon on November 1st.
Eva Longoria Announces the Launch of Cookware Line Risa
1. Celebrity-backed Cookware Lines - The trend of celebrities launching cookware lines presents an opportunity for companies to collaborate with popular personalities in other industries.
2. Multi-functional Cookware - The rise of multi-functional cookware like Risa presents an opportunity for cookware companies to develop more versatile and convenient products.
3. Stove-to-table Cookware - The stove-to-table cookware trend opens up opportunities for companies to create more aesthetically pleasing and presentable cookware options for consumers.
1. Cookware Industry - The cookware industry can leverage the trend of celebrity-backed cookware lines by collaborating with popular personalities or creating their own celebrity-endorsed lines.
2. Home Goods Industry - The trend of multi-functional and aesthetically pleasing cookware can be utilized by home goods companies to offer more versatile and elegant products.
3. E-commerce Industry - The availability of Risa for pre-order on their website and launch on Amazon presents an opportunity for e-commerce companies to expand their selection of unique and trendy cookware options.