The only thing better than cookies and cookie dough is cookie icing -- squeezable Oreo icing, to be precise. We've heard of squeezable cheese, but this takes squeeze foods to a whole new dessert level.
As though we weren't addicted to this twistable, dunkable milk companion cookie enough, now you can squeeze your favorite black and white cookie on to anything you want. Use it to decorate cakes, cupcakes or brownies. You could just directly squeeze it into your mouth and wash it down with milk.
The new squeezable packaging line also includes Hersey's S'mores. So what are you waiting for? Go get addicted to this squeezable cookie in a bottle. It's the best way to eat your favorite snake on the go without making a mess.
You Can Now Squeeze Out Oreos
1. Squeezable Dessert Toppings - Opportunity for companies to create new flavors and textures of squeezable dessert toppings beyond cookie icing.
2. Squeeze Packaging Innovation - Opportunity for companies to innovate with squeezable packaging beyond cheese and condiments.
3. Convenient On-the-go Snacks - Opportunity for companies to create more convenient on-the-go snacks that don't require utensils or plates.
1. Packaging Industry - Innovative packaging solutions that focus on enhancing the experience of using squeezable containers can lead to more opportunities to penetrate the market.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can explore the use of squeezable packaging and create more variations of squeezable desserts.
3. Snack Food Industry - Companies in the snack food industry can take advantage of this trend by creating similar on-the-go snacks that don't require utensils or plates.