These new Doughlicious cookie doughs have been unveiled by the UK-based brand just in time for the holidays to offer consumers a flavorful way to enjoy a premium dessert when celebrating this festive season.
The products include the new Cranberry Oatmeal, Red Velvet & White Chocolate and Raspberry White Chocolate, which are all gluten-free and 100% natural. The doughs can be prepared in the oven in just 15-minutes to make them perfect for baking freshly as a dessert or impromptu treat.
Founder Kathryn Bricken spoke on the new Doughlicious cookie doughs saying, "As the days get shorter and the weather changes, we wanted to create a new selection of products that tap into the desire for something really indulgent and luxurious, whilst still being all natural and gluten free. Listening to customer feedback, we’ve carefully developed these new flavors to complement our core selection and we can’t wait to see what people think of them. The organic oatmeal cranberry is particularly seasonal and will be a fantastic treat to enjoy over the holidays.”
These New Doughlicious Cookie Doughs are Ready in 15-Minutes
1. Gluten-free Desserts - The demand for gluten-free desserts is on the rise, creating opportunities for innovative companies like Doughlicious to offer delicious and premium options.
2. Convenient Baking - The trend of convenient baking opens up opportunities for brands to provide ready-to-bake cookie doughs that cater to time-conscious consumers.
3. Seasonal Flavors - The popularity of seasonal flavors allows businesses like Doughlicious to continuously create new and enticing options to align with holiday celebrations and consumer desires.
1. Food Manufacturing - The food manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of ready-to-bake seasonal cookie doughs by developing innovative products and expanding their gluten-free dessert offerings.
2. Bakery - Bakeries can tap into the demand for convenient baking by offering ready-to-bake seasonal cookie doughs as part of their product lineup, catering to time-strapped customers.
3. Natural and Organic Food - The natural and organic food industry can seize the opportunity presented by the increasing popularity of gluten-free desserts to develop and market new, all-natural options like Doughlicious cookie doughs.