Cookie dough ice cream is one of the most popular ice cream flavors out there and Peekaboo Ice Cream offers a better-for-you take on the beloved variety by enhancing it with zucchini. The new flavor boasts a playful design that's meant to catch the eyes of young consumers, all the while sharing an irresistible, guilt-free frozen treat that people of all ages can enjoy.
Soon, Peekaboo Ice Cream will be expanding its vegetable-enhanced ice cream range with vegan varieties and a unicorn flavor. The brand also makes unique varieties like Chocolate with hidden cauliflower, Cotton Candy with hidden beets and Mint Chip with hidden spinach.
As Jessica Weiss Levison, founder and CEO, says, “With Peekaboo, a consumer can justify spending a little more for a higher-quality organic product that crosses two items off of their shopping list."
Image Credit: Peekaboo Ice Cream
Peekaboo's Cookie Dough Ice Cream Includes Hidden Zucchini
1. Vegetable-enhanced Ice Cream - There is an opportunity for other ice cream companies to start creating vegetable-enhanced ice cream flavors.
2. Novelty Ice Cream Flavors - There is an opportunity for other ice cream brands to create unique and intriguing ice cream flavors to attract young consumers.
3. Better-for-you Frozen Treats - There is an opportunity for other frozen treat brands to create better-for-you options to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Ice Cream Industry - The ice cream industry can benefit from creating more innovative and healthy variations of their products to stay competitive in the market.
2. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can explore adding vegetables as ingredients in their products to make them more nutritious and appealing to consumers.
3. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry can create more organic and healthier snacks incorporating vegetables to attract consumers concerned with organic and healthy eating.