To support and enhance family time spent around the dinner table, The Honey Baked Ham Company is including conversation cards within its newly released Family Dinner Packs. The dinner packs can be ordered in seven different to-go options, including choices of meat (naturally ones of these options includes a signature ham), a pair of heat-and-serve side dishes like cheesy potatoes au gratin and green bean casserole, plus a dozen dinner rolls. These specially curated packs are designed to share enough food to feed households of two to six people.
When dinnertime comes around, the conversation starter cards can be used to pose fun and lighthearted questions like: "Would you rather eat mac n' cheese for dessert or sweet potato casserole for breakfast?" and "If you could only watch one TV series for the rest of your life what would it be?"
Image Credit: The Honey Baked Ham Company
The Honey Baked Ham Co.'s Packs Come with Conversation Starters
1. Family Dinner Packs - The inclusion of conversation cards in Honey Baked Ham Co.'s Family Dinner Packs presents an opportunity for companies to include interactive elements in to-go meals.
2. Conversation Starters - The use of conversation starter cards during meals presents an opportunity for companies to provide interactive and engaging experiences for customers.
3. Interactive Meal Experiences - The addition of conversation starter cards to Honey Baked Ham Co.'s Family Dinner Packs represents an opportunity for companies to create more interactive meal experiences for customers both in-store and for to-go orders.
1. Food Service - The use of conversation starter cards in Honey Baked Ham Co.'s Family Dinner Packs could create opportunities for other food service providers to enhance the meal-time experience for customers.
2. Retail - Retailers selling pre-packaged meals could consider including conversation starter cards to increase customer engagement and distinguish their products in a crowded market.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts could consider providing conversation cards during meal service to create more engaging experiences for guests.