While travel plans may have to be put on hold for the next few months to curb the spread of COVID-19, Contiki is rewarding travelers for planning ahead by providing them with great discount rates for 2021 and 2022, which still enable them to change dates for no charge, and don't require any payments after the initial deposit until 45 days before they leave.
One discounted group trip is Contiki's Greek Island Hopping experience, which gives travelers the chance to explore Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, and Ios over the course of a 13-day guided tour. The experience includes 16 meals, ferry transportation, hotel accommodation, and of course tours from Contiki's experienced trip manger and local guides. By spending three nights on each island, travelers will be able to check out quaint fishing villages, stunning sandy beaches, shops, ancient architecture, and even volcanoes. Once they've had a chance to check out the sights, they can connect with others in the group and head out for a night at the club, or just relax in the sun. With a combination of both city-centric and natural experiences, Contiki's Greek Island Hopping experience is well-suited to travelers who want a taste of it all—including plenty of traditional dishes along the way.
As Contiki is dedicated to providing experiences for travelers between the ages of 18 to 35 years old, it's able to curate each trip to specifically suit the interests of young adults and make it easier for travelers to connect with one another so that they can form long-lasting relationships.
Image Credit: Contiki
Contiki's 2021 Experiences are Competitively Priced and Flexible
1. Flexible Travel Packages - The trend towards flexible travel packages that allow travelers to change dates for no charge and defer payment until a few weeks before they depart presents opportunities for online travel websites to innovate further.
2. Group Travel Experiences - Group travel experiences are on the rise, especially those tailored towards young adults, and presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies who can curate experiences that cater to their demographics and interests.
3. Affordable Travel Deals - With increased competition in the travel industry, consumers are benefitting from more affordable travel deals, providing an opportunity for companies to identify niche markets and create unique and cost-effective travel packages.
1. Online Travel Booking - The online travel booking industry can use flexible travel packages as an opportunity to enhance their search algorithms and user experience to offer more tailored and customizable travel packages.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the trend towards group travel experiences by curating accommodations and amenities that cater to the needs of younger travelers, while also creating more communal and social spaces.
3. Tour Operators - Tour operators can capitalize on the trend towards affordable travel deals by identifying underserved markets and creating packages that cater to specific interests and budgets, connecting travelers to more immersive and unique travel experiences.