MARU is now introducing a first-of-its-kind beauty consultation cafe to Japan, specifically targeting tourists who are new to the country. The Beauty Counseling Cafe is centered on helping foreigners get familiar with all the best beauty spots, clinics, hospitals and products—including beauty products and health foods that can be sampled and tested.
With service available in both English and Chinese, the MARU Beauty Counseling Cafe connects travelers to certified medical interpreters, who are able to help people who want to solve their skin woes, anxieties about visiting a clinic alone or feel unsure about getting cosmetics surgery for the first time.
The unconventional beauty cafe stationed in the large metropolitan area of Osaka offers a comfortable setting to get familiar with the innovative J-beauty products and services available in the country.
Japan's MARU Shares Beauty Samples, Support & Info with Tourists
1. Beauty Consultation Cafes - MARU introduces a beauty consultation cafe in Japan to provide tourists with information and support on beauty spots, clinics, hospitals, and products.
2. Certified Medical Interpreters - MARU's beauty counseling cafe connects travelers with certified medical interpreters to assist with skin concerns, visiting clinics, and cosmetic surgery.
3. Innovative J-beauty Products and Services - MARU's beauty counseling cafe in Osaka showcases innovative J-beauty products and services, offering tourists a chance to explore Japan's beauty industry.
1. Tourism - The beauty consultation cafe caters specifically to tourists, offering them support and information about Japan's beauty industry.
2. Health and Wellness - MARU's beauty counseling cafe includes sampling and testing of health foods, catering to tourists interested in beauty and wellness products.
3. Hospitality and Retail - The beauty counseling cafe provides a comfortable setting for tourists to explore and experience innovative J-beauty products and services.