Ferran Adria is a Spanish chef who is considered to be one of the best in the world, and he recently collaborated with the Italian coffee manufacturer to create the 5,000 square-foot space CONDIVIDERE by Lavazza.
The space was designed with the help of Dante Ferretti, an Academy Award-winning artistic director, while the space's menu was created by Adria himself. Lavazza and the world-renowned chef have collaborated in the past to create coffee-flavored orbs that resemble caviar, and that are made using molecular gastronomy. The CONDIVIDERE by Lavazza space will feature similarly innovative food items, along with coffee and the option for tastings and pairings.
This new space will be located at the brand's headquarters, which is said to feature "a Lavazza museum, piazza, and convention center."
CONDIVIDERE by Lavazza Was Created in Collaboration With Ferran Adria
1. Culinary Collaborations - Collaborations between coffee manufacturers and chefs to create innovative food and drink items.
2. Molecular Gastronomy - The use of science and technology to create unique and unexpected culinary experiences.
3. Multi-sensory Dining - Restaurants and cafes offering not just food and drink, but also unique sensory experiences, such as interactive dining or scent-based pairings.
1. Coffee Manufacturing - Coffee companies collaborating with chefs to create unique food and drink offerings that highlight coffee flavors and aromas.
2. Fine Dining - Luxury restaurants and cafes incorporating molecular gastronomy techniques to create innovative and memorable dining experiences.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Tourism companies and hotels partnering with coffee manufacturers and chefs to create unique culinary experiences that attract travelers and food enthusiasts.