The conceptual Apple Glasses seen here have been designed as a distinctly minimalist accessory that follows the brand's design ethos to offer a glimpse of what smart eyewear from the tech company could look like. Designed by Xhakomo Doda, the eyewear boasts a skeletal design that hides all of the essential technology components in the bridge. The glasses implement augmented reality (AR) technology into the everyday lifestyle of the wearer and allow them to receive updates, perform tasks and much more.
The conceptual Apple Glasses feature metallic arms that attach onto the main unit via a magnetic connection, which enables them to be swapped out for different colors. The glasses identify what can be done to make smart eyewear more applicable for consumers who might be apprehensive about facial wearables.
These Conceptual Apple Glasses Follow the Brands Aesthetic
1. Minimalist Smart Eyewear - There is a growing trend for smart eyewear that follows a minimalist aesthetic, creating opportunity for brands to innovate and offer sleek, subtle and versatile wearables with AR technology.
2. Skeletal AR Components - A trend of concealed, metallic skeletal designs for AR components in smart glasses presents opportunities for the development of new lightweight, functional and interchangeable designs that can be easily integrated into different wearable devices.
3. Swappable Magnetic Arms - The trend of swappable magnetic arms for smart glasses not only enables customization, but also offers a convenient and flexible solution that can be applied to a range of wearable technologies.
1. Technology - Innovative wearable technology industries can explore the opportunities in developing sleek, unobtrusive, and multi-functional smart glasses equipped with augmented reality technologies with minimalist aesthetics and swappable magnetic arms.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend towards minimalist smart eyewear with AR technology by creating interactive and fashionable designs that change with magnetic arms, offering the wearer a range of customized options.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can create opportunities by designing minimalist AR eyewear with interchangeable magnetic arms that are comfortable and functional for medical professionals to use in monitoring vital signs, patient data display, or remote diagnosis.