There’s nothing more unsightly and frustrating than having a tangle of cables out in the open, but the CableBin offers a clever way to conceal cables.
The bin provides a way to neatly tuck away and organize cables for work areas. It looks just like a decorative trash can, so it’s completely inconspicuous and a great way to hide those lengths of cable away from being out in the open.
The CableBin keeps cables completely concealed with a lid, that also makes a great surface to put your phone on while it’s charging. It has a tiny slot for a phone charger to come up through the top as well, which allows cords to be tucked away when not in use.
The CableBin Offers a Compact Way to Conceal Cables from Sight
1. Cable Management - The CableBin is a solution for cable management disrupting traditional cable organization products.
2. Discreet Storage Solutions - Discreet storage solutions like the CableBin can disrupt the storage industry by creating a new market for aesthetic-focused organizers.
3. Multi-functional Furniture - There could be an opportunity for innovation in interior design by creating more multi-functional furniture like the CableBin.
1. Home and Office Organization - The CableBin could be a disruption in the home and office organization industry with its unique aesthetic and function.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry has an opportunity to create more discreet and aesthetically pleasing storage solutions like the CableBin.
3. Consumer Electronics - The CableBin highlights a need for cable organization solutions within the consumer electronics industry and could be an opportunity for businesses to fulfill this need.