Tech enthusiasts visiting South Korea will want to be sure stop by this brunch spot where the menu features computer-themed culinary items.
Located in Jeju, South Korea the 'Cafe Int.' serves unique brunch and dessert options with a technological twist. Menu items include sugary breakfast waffles shaped like blocky keyboards, dessert bread covered in chocolate and made to resemble a computer mouse and a dish named 'Buffering' that consists of fried onion rings and cuttlefish. Even the name of the cafe itself is a play on the programming code 'Integre.'
While it may seem odd at first to have a restaurant so closely tied to computer technology, the location of this establishment makes it a perfect fit. The computer-themed brunch spot is actually located inside the Nexon Computer Museum, and makes for a perfect pairing after exploring the history of computers.
This Korean Cafe Serves Keyboard Waffles and Computer Mouse Bread
1. Tech-inspired Dining - Creating a unique dining experience by combining technology and food.
2. Themed-cuisine - Introducing a menu that is inspired by a specific theme.
3. Museum-inspired Dining - Developing restaurant concepts that are located inside museums.
1. Hospitality Industry - Innovating dining experiences by introducing technology and themed-cuisine.
2. Tourism Industry - Developing museum-inspired dining places to attract tourists.
3. Museum Industry - Partnering with restaurants to engage visitors and enhance their museum experience.