There are all sorts of cautions and restrictions that go along with home-composted diapers, and eco-friendly diaper service DYPER teamed up with TerraCycle to create a compostable diaper program. With REDYPER, new and existing DYPER subscribers can return soiled-diapers for composting, which saves them the burden of having to come up with the appropriate composting solutions on their own or contribute to landfill waste.
DYPER's diapers are made with responsibly sourced materials that are free of harmful chemicals, prints and scents. Members who opt into the REDYPER program are supplied bags and specially designed boxes that are in accordance with United Nations Haz Mat shipping standards.
As part of the program, collected waste will be used for applications like vegetation in highway medians.
Image Credit: DYPER
DYPER & TerraCycle Offer an Alternative to Composting Diapers at Home
1. Compostable Diapers - The rise of compostable diaper programs offers disruptive innovation opportunities for sustainable baby care products.
2. Diaper Recycling - The growing trend of diaper recycling programs presents disruptive innovation opportunities for waste management and composting companies.
3. Eco-friendly Diaper Services - The increasing demand for eco-friendly diaper services provides disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers of sustainable baby care products.
1. Baby Care - Compostable diaper programs and eco-friendly diaper services offer disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the baby care industry.
2. Waste Management - The rise of diaper recycling and composting programs represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for waste management companies.
3. Composting - Compostable diaper programs and diaper recycling initiatives create disruptive innovation opportunities for composting companies.