CLIP is a portable, compact motor that helps to effortlessly transform regular bicycles into e-bikes. Electric bicycles offer even more benefits than regular bicycles, as they can help to conserve a cyclist's energy on challenging uphill climbs or long routes. Rather than investing in an e-bike outright, people are able to make the most of this portable e-bike motor for their personal bike or even shared bicycles.
After affixing the lightweight and compact motor onto the bicycle and reaching a desired destination, users are able to easily unclip the motor. The design is small enough to be secured in a backpack and or set on a desk for recharging as needed.
CLIP is currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter, helping to support a better way to get around in an eco-friendly way.
The CLIP Compact Motor Effortlessly Transforms Any Bike into an E-Bike
1. Portable E-bike Motors - With a rising trend in eco-friendly transportation, the portable e-bike motor market is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
2. Personalized Transportation Devices - As consumers continue to prioritize personalization and convenience, the personal transportation device industry is ripe for disruptive innovation in the form of devices such as the CLIP motor.
3. Shared Mobility Solutions - With the rise of bike-sharing programs and the increasing availability of portable e-bike motors, the shared mobility industry has the opportunity to expand and improve its offerings to consumers.
1. Electric Bicycles - Manufacturers of e-bikes can partner with companies like CLIP to create smaller, more efficient, and more affordable e-bike motors to increase consumer adoption.
2. Personal Transportation - The personal transportation industry has the opportunity to develop and release more personalized and efficient transportation options for consumers, such as portable e-bike motors like the CLIP.
3. Crowdfunding - Platforms like Kickstarter that support environmentally friendly and innovative products like the CLIP have the potential to disrupt traditional funding channels and provide a pathway to bringing new products to market.