'Fantoo' is a new kind of communications platform that is centered on enabling teams that utilize Office365 to stay in touch in a better way that ensures optimal performance from everyone involved. 'Fantoo' works by combining all the various data and communications into one spot from OneDrive, Outlook, Skype for Business, Delve and SharePoint. From here, teams can collaborate, communicate more effectively regarding certain projects or documents and ensure that everyone is involved in the conversation that needs to be.
Work in modern offices is quickly becoming more complex and varied than ever with different communications platforms being utilized by different teams or sub-teams. 'Fantoo' can help to provide an easy way to keep teams focused without having to search around to find answers or info on progress.
The 'Fantoo' Communications Platform Streamlines Office365 Work
1. Centralized Communication Platforms - As office work gets more complex, organizations can disrupt communication markets by creating a unified communication platform that combines all relevant communication methods and data in one spot.
2. Collaboration-focused Platforms - Developers can embrace disruptive innovation opportunities by creating communication platforms that prioritize collaboration, project management and team focused-workflows, making teamwork more productive and efficient for all involved.
3. AI-powered Communication - Organizations who seek to generate additional value and competitive edge from their unified communication platforms can leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate parts of their communication processes, ultimately providing new value to users.
1. Communication Software Industry - Existing communication software vendors can enhance their offerings by expanding the scope and performance of their features in the collaboration and productivity areas, possibly through acquisition of other companies with parallel strengths.
2. Office Productivity Tools Industry - Players in the office productivity tools industry can examine partnerships and licensing deals to gain access to enriched communication features and offer bundled features to their users.
3. Artificial Intelligence Software Industry - In the increasingly automatic age of communication management, AI vendors can create AI algorithms that learn and optimize communication workflows, providing more actionable insights into communication behaviors that can drive productivity growth for businesses.