Cinco creates fake commercials for the most useless and unlikely toys for children and adults. In the video above, you can expect to enjoy:
1. My new Pep Pep: A plastic grandfather replica that smells of tobacco and even dispenses hard candy!
2. Candy Tails: Horse hair dipped in syrup and candy that is clipped onto your head for a tasty treat.
3. D’Ump: Half Deer, half umpire. It is used to detect bears as well as participate in baseball games.
4. Encyclopedia of Numbers: It is exactly what it sounds like and is promoted by the Office’s very own Dwight.
5. T’ird: The lovechild of a turtle and bird. Throw the toy and several hours later, it will return to you via it’s slow turtle legs.
6. Balls Insurance: Get cash for getting sacked.
7. B’ougar: A combination of a bear and a cougar, this toy is a bone-chilling bedroom accessory.
More Stats +/-