Recognized globally as a leading authority on color, Pantone is collaborating with flip phone master Motorola to share colorful smartphones with Pantone finishes. This multi-year partnership promises to bring new ways for people to express themselves through tech accessories, all the while keeping people on the pulse of the hottest, most in-demand colors. With this partnership, Pantone will spend the coming years advising Motorola on the most popular color and design styles.
The Motorola’s Edge 30 Neo lineup integrates four cool-toned swatches from Pantone. There's Ice Palace, Aqua Foam and Black Onyx, as well as Very Peri as the confident and carefree 2022 Color of the Year. On the reverse side of the colorful Edge 30 Neo smartphones from Motorola, there's a small swatch that communicates its tie to Pantone.
Motorola’s Edge 30 Neo Lineup Features Pantone Swatches
1. Pantone-collaborated Smartphones - Collaborative smartphones utilizing Pantone color finishes are becoming more prominent.
2. Personalized Technology Accessories - Technological devices with personalized colors and designs are becoming more prevalent in the market.
3. Trending Color Influences - Pantone and other color forecasting companies can significantly impact consumer technology preferences by advising on color and design styles.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can integrate Pantone or other color authority-inspired designs for more aesthetically diverse product offerings.
2. Mobile Devices - The mobile devices industry can utilize color forecasting partnerships with entities such as Pantone to create accentuated, innovative products that reflect the latest color trends.
3. Fashion Accessories - Collaboration between fashion accessory companies and Pantone can result in phone cases, wireless earbuds and other fashionable accessories matching the season's trending colors.