Talented illustrator Emeric Trahand, known by his artist name Takeshi, is a French creative that puts together colorful photomontages of animals and people using a variety of other illustrations. The images are sliced and arranged accordingly to create something new entirely from a mosaic of other illustrations.
Trahand's style is quite unique offering a new perspective to illustrations and images by repurposing them to create a new work of art. His pieces feature geometric shapes cut from illustrations of textiles, fabrics, patterns, people, furniture and more that are reformatted like a puzzle to create something new. One illustration showcases a lion made from contrasting bright and light colors to capture a surrealist depiction of the king of the jungle. Trahand's work has also been featured in collaborative projects with brands such as Nike and Swatch.
These Detailed Illustrations are Made from Colorful Photomontages
1. Photomontage Art - There is a growing trend for artists to use photomontage techniques to create surreal and unique illustrations.
2. Upcycling Art - The trend towards repurposing and upcycling old materials and images is being embraced by artists to create new works of art.
3. Mosaic Art - Artists are using mosaic techniques to create intricate and detailed illustrations made up of smaller images and shapes.
1. Art - The art industry can take advantage of the trend towards photomontage to create new and unique works of art.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with artists like Trahand to create designs featuring photomontage illustrations.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can incorporate photomontage techniques like those used by Trahand to create visually stunning and attention-grabbing advertisements.